Coconut Tree

September 25, 2013




sumber gambar: http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/28879757.jpg

============================================================
Coconut tree, one of many kind trees in Indonesia is representation of Indonesia’s tropical type and it’s pretty good to be seen actually. Apparently, I look up at the three coconut trees which I can see it from my window room. And what surprise me this time is I realize that I’ve looked at it for about 5 minutes. They are echanting. They swing their leaves that I can see it as its green hair or even I imagine that the leaves are its hand that wear pom pom just like what cheerleaders would do.

I’ve been thinking for minutes why I’m enchanted to see these trees while I see it everytime through my window. why?

The trees have so much fun with a lot of sun rises they get, and the waving tiny and long leaves bring happiness for me. I can feel that the sun, the trees, and the wind are playing around in the middle of people’s activity, tiredness, the vehicle’s noisy voices, and bad contaminated air. This phenomenon is interesting, right? I immediately feel my tiredness and dehidration are decresing since I see their happiness time.

I suggest you to look at coconut tree which have fun by playing around with the sun rises and the wind at the hot day. Absolutely, if you can see nearest coconut tree. kekekeke

You Might Also Like

0 komentar